Azerbaijan University announces admission to vacant master's degree places. Admission to the vacant places is carried out through a competition by the State Examination Center on the basis of the points gained in the entrance exam held on February 23, 2020. In order to participate in the competition for vacant places, bachelors must visit the relevant page of the website of the Ministry of Education and Science by 23:59 on 31 August and confirm the codes of their chosen specialties in the "Bachelor's e-specialization application".
Undergraduates can write in their applications the specialties of Azerbaijan University such as economics of tourism, mathematical and information support of economic activity, computer engineering and work with young people.
The form of education in all specializations at the master's level at Azerbaijan University is full-time.
The annual tuition fee for those admitted on a paid basis is 2,000 manat. Students admitted on a paid basis can also receive scholarships from the state budget starting from the second term.
Students are provided with scholarship and academic internship opportunities abroad through Erasmus +, Mevlana and DAAD programs. Credits obtained in one or two terms at partner universities in Europe and Turkey are transferred to Azerbaijan University.
Azerbaijan University offers a dual degree program at the master's level with the Kharkiv National Radio Electronics University of Ukraine. The program covers computer science and computer engineering.
The following is a list of vacant places at Azerbaijan University.
- 263199 American literature - 4 places
- 263214 English literature - 5 places
- 263182 Azerbaijani language - 5 places
- 263174 Azerbaijani literature - 5th place
- 263222 Linguistics (the English language) - 3 places
- 263255 The English Language- 5 places
- 263263 Ancient and medieval history of Azerbaijan - 1 place
- 263166 Tourism Economics- 1 place
- 263117 Mathematical and Information Provision of Economic Activity - 2 places
- 263125 Computer engineering - 1 place
- 263247 Work with youth - 3 places Computer engineering
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
- 263336 Finance, the English language - 2 places
- 263296 Marketing, the Azerbaijani language - 1 place
- 263296 Marketing, the English language- 3 places
- 263311 Tax, the Azerbaijani language - 1 place
- 263352 Tax, the English langauage- 5 places
- 263328 Accounting, the Azerbaijani language - 1 place
- 263369 Accounting, the English language- 5 places
Public Relations Department