- Ensure the signing and preparation of labor and service contracts, include notifications of labor contracts and information about personnel in the appropriate electronic system;
- Creation of the University Graduates Platform;
- Assistance in employment of University graduates;
- Conducting surveys in order to find out the range of interests of University students related to work, preparing a CV, creating a CV base;
- Tracking vacancies, collecting information about vacancies, organizing meetings with HR managers and cooperation with them;
- Organization of career days at the University;
- Inviting representatives of various organizations, organizing their meetings with students;
- Organization of trainings and seminars for students;
- Assistance in organizing and conducting graduates days;
- Compliance with the legislation in force in the Azerbaijan Republic, the University Charter, decisions of the founders of the General Assembly and Scientific Council, orders and instructions of the rector.
- Higher education
- Work experience 1-3 years in this field
- Knowledge of labor and education legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Friendliness and smileiness in communication
- Operational work and responsibility
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to complete work on time and with high quality
- Knowledge of Russian and English is encouraged
- 5 days a week from 08.30 to 17.30
Place of work: 71, D. Hajibeyli st., Nasimi district, Baku city.
Salary: determined according to the knowledge and experience of the candidate
Those who interested in this information can contact the e-mail: email@example.com, where they should write “Career specialist” in the subject area and send a CV with a photo.
Contacts will only be maintained with candidates who meet the above requirements.
Public Relations Department