The results of VII Friendship across Disciplines olimpiad dedicated to 31 December – International Solidarity Day of Azerbaijanies held by the organization of the Knowledge Fund under the auspices of the President of Azerbaijan Republic, Azerbaijan University and “Hədəf” courses were anounced. 10 students got top points out of 2 thousand students participated in the olimpiad will be awarded valuable prisez by the organizers and sponsors. Two sudents were awarded first place. They are the students of the technical and natural sciences lyceum, Sumgait city and the lyceum named after Mubariz Ibrahimov, Bilasuvar district. The award ceremony will be held at the end of December.
In the Olympiad, held between the Azerbaijan-medium students studying in the 9th and 10th grades of the secondary schools of Azerbaijan Republic, students answered 50 questions within 2 hours. The questions, in the Olympiad organised in the exam centres of Baku, Sumgait and Shamkir cities, were introduced in the form integration across disciplines. The Olympiad is held for the seventh time.
This year the supporters of the Olympiad founded by the “Hədəf” publishing are Modica Hospital, Nizami Cinema Center, “Altun Kitab”, Yes Travel, kitabevim.az bookstore chains and informative supporters were the portals like ATV, trend.az, “Ustad Dergisi”, senet.az. Below is a list of the students will be awarded. The general results can be viewed on inteqrasiya.az by the other students.
- First place – Hidayat Alakbarli - The technical and natural sciences lyceum, Sumgait city
- First place – Khalil Naghiyev - The lyceum named after Mubariz Ibrahimov, Bilasuvar district
- Second place – Nail Aliyev – “Istedad” lyceum, Sumgait city
- Third place – Leyla Isgendarova - “Istedad” lyceum, Sumgait city
- Toghrul Hajizadeh – The The lyceum named after Academic Zarifa Aliyeva
- Aliyar Mammadov – The secondary school No. 314, Binagady district
- Fourth place – Shala Aliyeva – The secondary school No. 25, Sumgait city
- Aytaj Babayeva - “Istedad” lyceum, Sumgait city
- Khanim Goychayeva – The secondary school No. 24, Khatai district, Baku city
- Nijat Zakariyazadeh – Europe Azerbaijan School
Public Relations and Publishing Department