Contest on "My University" dedicated to 26th anniversary of Azerbaijan University starts today. The students and graduates of Azerbaijan University can take part in the competition with their written materials such as essays, outline, memos, letters, stories and poems.
The first round of the competition, which will be held in two stages, starts today. At the first stage, participants should submit their written materials to the Public Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org online.
The articles selected by the jury will be shared on the Official Facebook page of Azerbaijan University (www.facebook.com/AzerbaycanUnv) in the second round. Most popular first three articles by facebook users, will be announced as winners at this stage. The winners will be awarded in December.
Stage I ( Admission of articles)
October 3, 2017 - October 31, 2017
Stage II (Submitting the selected articles to the voting on the official Facebook page of the University)
November 13, 2017 - December 13, 2017
Here are the guidelines for submitting articles:
- The articles must belong to Azerbaijan University
- Participants can participate in the competition with one written paper
- Articles must be submitted in Azerbaijani language
- Articles must be short and precise, must not exceed 500 words
- The words and phrases in the writings must not humiliate anyone's identity
Competition participants will be rewarded as follows:
• First place - 1 person – notebook
• Second place - 1 person - tablet
• Third place - 1 person - smartphone
Public Relations Department