Azerbaijan University announces the competition for the best student scientific work on the theme "GREEN ENERGY FOR A HEALTHY WORLD" together with the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the State Agency for Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources.
The competition serves to reveal and develop creative and intellectual potential of students, masters, doctorates and degree candidates, and to discover and stimulate their creativity as well. The main purpose of the competition is to arouse young people’s attention to science, technology and innovation, to attract the youth to find solutions to global scientific problems, and to broaden their concepts of science as an important value of society.
The two-stage competition is held in the following areas:
- Alternative and renewable energy and its storage (wind, solar-heat, hydroenergy, biomass, biogas, marine systems, hydrogen, etc.)
- Energy saving, management and efficiency (energy management, power grids, energy production systems, energy saving devices, alternative engines)
- Energy management, energy saving in vehicles, ordinary and alternative fuels (alternative fuels, hybrid vehicles, alternative transportation systems, alternative engines)
- Energy, science, technology and society (legal frameworks and governance bodies, financial schemes and programs - international, regional and local, climate change, meteorology, eco tourism, ecology and development)
- Sustainable energy systems and intelligent network.
The winners will receive I, II and III degree diplomas, gifts and prizes, the scientific leaders and advisers of winning works will also be rewarded.
- I place winner -1person-800 manat
- II place winner-1person-600 manat
- III place winner-1person-400 manat
The winning papers will be published in the article form in the " İpək Yolu" scientific journal, which is included in the HAC list.
The link below is for more information:
Public Relations Department