Following documents are required from students applying for Undergraduate programs:
- Original of the school leaving certificate
- Original of ID card (with copy)
- Copy of the military card or draft about the registration at Military Units
- Health certificate
- 6 Passport size photo (be taken within the last 6 months) and electronic version of your photo (in CD)
- SSAC/TQDK payment card (user number and password)
- Bank receipt for payment of tuition fee (for those who will study on a paid basis)
Note: Students under the age of 18 years must attend registration office with their parents.
Note: For students, who have lost both parents, live without parental care and study on a paid basis:
According to the Order about the payment of tuition fees of children of the citizens who became disabled while defending Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity, independence and constitutional order, died for freedom, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Azerbaijan, went missing in military operations and declared dead by the court, since 2014/2015 academic years expenses for education of students of the corresponding category which is training on a paid basis at steps of bachelor and magistracy (in medical education – the main education and residency) and in specialized secondary educational institutions, will be paid at the expense of the state budget approved by the resolution No.120 dated June 25, 2010 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Taking into account this particular order, copies of the original documents confirming the above-mentioned facts should be presented to the university.