Study level: Undergraduate
Duration of studies: 8 semesters (4 years)
Availability of specialisation: Philosophy
Availability of foundation year: N/A
Language(s) of instruction: Az
Fees: 2500 azn
The citizens of Azerbaijan must take part in the entrance examinations conducted by the State Examination Center (SEC) for admitting the University of Azerbaijan. International students may apply to the Azerbaijani University without taking part in the SEC exam. Admission of foreigners is based on the number of factors including the previous record of academic performance, applicant’s personal characteristics and etc.
Applicants for undergraduate programs of the Azerbaijan University are required the following documents to be sent via email or by post:
• Completed application form
• Copy of official transcript
• Copy of the document confirming completion of secondary school
• A copy of document proving the knowledge of English such as IELTS,TOEFL (or an official letter stamped by the university conforming that English was the primary language of their study)
• CV (Curriculum Vitae)
• Copy of International Passport
• Two letters of reference
• Statement of Purpose (300-400 words)
All documents are to be submitted in English.
You will be required to bring the original of the above mentioned documents upon visiting the Azerbaijan university. Successful applicants will be notified about the status of application via email.
Class Schedule of Philosophy available HERE.