Student Affairs Department was established in 1993. The department is a structural division that carries out registration of students admitted to the university, and their documentation process.
The student department governs the current legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Regulation of the University, and the resolutions of the Academic Council.
Registration of students, statistical analysis of them, all documentation of students (student readmission, dismissal, transfer, etc.), students' admission to the "Student Alumni" State Electronic Information System are carried out by Student Affairs Department.
The department carries out the following activities in relation to student matters:
- Organizing and implementing the reception of documents for bachelor’s and master’s degree through State Examination Center (SEC);
- Creating personal files of the students admitted to the bachelor’s and master’s degree of Azerbaijan University, registering, ordering and maintaining their documentation during the period of study;
- Preparing, writing and distributing student cards;
- Preparing, filing and recording academic references for transfer students;
- Making official statistical reports on admission to the State Statistics Committee and the Ministry of Education;
- Drawing up and recording readmission documents;
- Placing orders on diploma forms from the Ministry of Education, recording and referring them to the relevant structures;
- Archiving personal files of graduate students;
- Preparing documents in regard with expelled and transferred students;
- Developing an electronic bank of student data;
- Developing an electronic bank of students’ examination results;
- Preparing and providing students' credit sheets;
- Preparing and providing transcripts of records;
- Preparing diploma supplements;
- Copying transcripts and submitting the original ones to the Dean’s office
- Halima Ajdar Mammadova – Department Head
- Malahat Aydin Akhundova – Senior methodologist
Phone: (+99412) 431 41 12/13/16 (Extension 114)